Master Plumber Manager – We’re Hiring!
Mojica Plumbing and Drain Cleaning is an Austin, Texas-based plumbing business who services Austin, Round Rock, and surrounding areas. We have been family-owned and operated for over 40 years and we don’t plan on slowing down, which is why we need YOU! We have a consistent, strong pipeline of business, consisting of bathroom remodels, kitchen remodels, pipe installation and slab leak repair. We believe strong relationships and unparalleled customer service are what make a great foundation and we need a plumber who shares and delivers those same values.
- Salary between $65,000 – 90,000/year
- 2 weeks PTO
- Company truck provided if you live in the Austin area.
- Work with our Founder/Chief Master Plumber to diagnose plumbing problems and deliver lasting solutions.
- Provide estimates to customers
- 30% of time will be spent hands-on in the field and 70% of time will be spend driving the business forward in customer service, sales, and project management. No cold-calling.
- Leader in customer service, conflict resolution, and reputation management to ensure our customers are communicated with regularly and treated with respect.
- Ability to identify sales opportunities and pitch solutions to customers, while not over-selling. Referrals are incredibly important and you need to be able to keep the pipeline filled.
- Regularly communicate with Chief Master Plumber, dispatch and service technicians to ensure jobs are up-to-code and executed on-schedule.
- Complete knowledge of all tools, equipment and materials used to perform services on residential plumbing systems.
- Ability to read blueprints and financial reports and make plumbing decisions based on them.
- Have a top-notch attitude and diligent work ethic. This is KEY.
- Master Plumber license (or obtaining license within 1 year)
- Bilingual (preferred)
- Managerial experience (preferred)
- Sales or customer service experience preferred
- All technicians are drug tested and background checked
- Clean driving record with valid driver’s license
- Bending, twisting, crawling, climbing stairs, working in tight spaces and reaching overhead
- Interest in building Mojica over the coming decades
- Understands full accountability for actions
- Lives in or around North Austin, TX
- Shared team and family values