Journeyman Plumber – We’re Hiring!
Mojica Plumbing and Drain Cleaning is an Austin, Texas-based plumbing business who services Austin, Round Rock, and surrounding areas. We have been family-owned and operated for over 40 years and we don’t plan on slowing down, which is why we need YOU! We have a consistent, strong pipeline of business, consisting of bathroom remodels, kitchen remodels, and pipe installation. We believe strong relationships and unparalleled customer service are what make a great foundation and we need a plumber who shares and delivers those same values.
- Salary between $50,000 – 70,000/year
- 2 weeks PTO
- Company truck provided if you live in the Austin area.
- Work directly with our customers and Master Plumbers to diagnose plumbing problems and deliver lasting solutions.
- Complete knowledge of all tools, equipment and materials used to perform services on residential plumbing systems.
- Provide exceptional customer service and carry a top-notch reputation to ensure our customers are communicated with and treated with respect.
- Ensure jobs are up-to-code and executed on-schedule.
- Ability to maintain a high level of energy and take a proactive approach to issues
- Communicate effectively with team members and be flexible with change
- Have a five-star attitude and diligent work ethic. This is KEY.
- Journeyman Plumber License
- High school diploma/GED
- All technicians are drug tested and background checked
- Clean driving record with valid driver’s license
- Bending, twisting, crawling, climbing stairs, working in tight spaces and reaching overhead
- Interest in building Mojica over the coming decades
- Understands full accountability for actions
- Lives in or around North Austin, TX
- Shared team and family values